I’ve been either pregnant or breastfeeding for the last seven years and as we are SO not having any more children, I feel the time has come to reflect on all the things I love about not being pregnant.
1. Not constantly having indigestion.
2. Being able to sleep on my tummy.
3. Being able to stay awake beyond 8.30pm.
4. Not having piles. Well, not having such massive piles.
5. Not having to get up in the middle of the night for a trip to the smallest room in the house.
6. Being able to drink booze, especially after having one of those days.
7. Not having to rub Bio Oil onto my stomach and boobs every morning and every night in the vain hope of avoiding stretch marks.
8. Not feeling sick.
9. Not having to wear a bra to bed to harness my massive, sore and very hard, pregnant boobs.
10. Not having to think about giving birth, ever, ever again! Woo hoo!
On that note, I’m going to bed at 10pm, after having a delicious glass of wine, without taking a Rennie, to sleep on my slightly stretch-marked tummy, whilst not wearing a bra on my now, gently deflated boobs. I also get to kiss the faces or my three sleeping little treasures. It was all DEFINITELY worth it. 🙂